Weekend Hours Are Back
Join us on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Walk-ins are welcome or schedule an appointment through the donor portal or by calling 814-456-4206.
Temporary Hours Change
March Donor Promotion
- All donors at EDC receive a plant from Potratz Floral Shop and Greenhouses! (while supplies last)
- All donors at EDC receive a package of Smith's Hot Dogs! (while supplies last)
- All donors at EDC receive an ice cream voucher to Straw Hat Sundae Shop. (while supplies last)
- All donors at EDC receive (1) Adult ticket and (1) Children's ticket to the Erie Zoo. (while supplies last)
- All donors at EDC receive a Niagara Car Wash Voucher! (while supplies last)
Become a Volunteer
Save lives with your time as a Community Blood Bank Volunteer! CBB is implementing two new volunteer programs where YOU can help us save lives. Volunteers can participate at the Erie Donor Center and all Community Blood Bank drives in the regions we serve.
General Volunteer Roles Include:
- Talking to donors about their blood donations.
-Assisting donors with scheduling follow-up donations.
-Communicating the importance of continued blood donations.
-Helping donors access their accounts and the point store.
Community Blood Bank is looking for outgoing and personable individuals to assist us in calling blood donors.
Help us make a difference in the lives of others by reaching out to blood donors for:
One of the most common reasons people don't donate blood is that they were never asked. With your help, we can invite the community to save lives every day.
Interested in volunteering or want to know more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Community Blood Bank encourages but does not require everyone to wear a face mask. Anyone experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 or another contagious disease should not enter Community Blood Bank's building or any blood drive location.
*Community Blood Bank reserves the right to change this policy at any time, without notice.
If you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or a booster, there is no deferral to donate as long as you are not experiencing any symptoms.
If you are experiencing symptoms, you have to wait 14 days to donate.